Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Question about the code?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    When did the $10 off code with the Samantha DVD start? I am thinking about Christmas gifts and I have more to buy but would like some kind of a discount. Hoping Felicity DVD will have a code.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it looks like my first orders placed using the code were on December 12. The DVD was released pretty quickly after the movie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you! Now it's just deciding what I can wait on in case they have another code or something like it. I like to shop early and also avoiding the "out-of-stock" line on the AG website. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Tracy. I was able to use the 10% off two years ago but didn't get to last year. I will be on the lookout for it this year and go ahead and finish my shopping just in case of the backorders that might happen later on.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have my club memebership discount and am hoping to combine it with something. Would the usual 10% off deal work with that?
    The club is $10 off your first purchase on-line right?

  6. #6
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, you can use the 10% code with the club discount. The club discount is added automatically during the checkout process whereas you have to manually add the 10% off code. I plan to use both when I renew my DD's memberships.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that I shall never see
    A poem as lovely as...The Code [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

    But I digress. *sniffle* The Samantha movie premiered on tv Nov. 23 and the video was available on Nov. 30. I had both dates marked in my calendar. If you wait for the Felicity movie to be out on DVD, you risk that there will not even be a code. Even if there is, does anyone think that it could possibly be as good as The Code? Early December is when the backorders started last year. That adds to the risk of waiting.

    AG usually issues a 10% code in the fall that is good through the end of October. Someone here will get the code and share it with everyone.

    I don't want to completely discourage you, just share my thoughts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •